"Truly, through Hearts’ Ministry many things have happened. I want to thank God for our President, Prophet Sabrina M. Evans for the great effort she has put in Uganda. Really women have been blessed through Hearts. Women have been delivered through Hearts. Women have changed in mind through Hearts. Women have really got encouragement through Hearts Ministry. We really thank God. Even men have testified about their women changing physically, changing even spiritually. Really God has done great. God has healed people."
Pastor Nancy Judith - Director of Uganda & Chapter Leader
"But the one who is united and joined to the Lord is one spirit with Him." ~1 Corinthians 6:17
Welcome to Hearts!!
Hearts is an International organization/ministry that helps people, particularly women, spotlight what matters more than anything to Jesus...the heart. Through Jesus, Hearts advises and helps prepare the hearts of people to grow in the knowledge of God to fully achieve God's purpose for their lives. We realize the struggle to overcome is difficult sometimes. But, with Jesus we can accomplish anything, including conquering our greatest fears...ourselves. In the Lord, we're given dominion to be successful and created to conquer all things that come against God's plan for our lives supernaturally. In our Biblical Workshop Trainings and Programs, this is the main message carried throughout - that we must be what we were created to be, warriors for God overcoming with Jesus miraculously!!
Our first and foremost goal at Hearts is to encourage everyone to keep pursuing the ULTIMATE goal - relationship with our Father in Heaven. Relationship with God is THE prize of the high call of God in Jesus!! At Hearts, God comes first!! This means, we put a great deal of emphasis and attentiveness on the heart!!
The Dream God Gave Sabrina
In April 2016, God gave Sabrina a dream revealing thousands of women around the world carrying dreams and visions He gave to be fulfilled, but they weren't. Many women were pregnant, while some were pregnant with infants and/or toddlers. What was unusual in Sabrina's dream was that the infants and toddlers did not appear real or normal. They looked like life-sized dolls. And, later in the dream, everyone stood in murky, muddy water conversing with each other as if they were accepting of where they were.
The pregnancies and children symbolizes dreams and visions about projects, new ideas, ministries, etc. women either started, stopped or aborted. And, the murky, muddy water indicates women overwhelmed by negative thoughts and emotions, flowing through life with excess baggage and no internal peace. They fact that they did not move when they could have to near by dry land showed that they were stuck in the midst of their adversities and the affairs of everyday life. God was not pleased. Next came the visitation...
The Beginning of Hearts
After the dream, the Lord appeared to Sabrina several times explaining His deep concern for the hearts of many women not at peace. Then, the Lord gave Sabrina specific, detailed instructions for the beginning of what turned into an International organization/ministry in just one month! And, what's more amazing, Jesus told Sabrina to call the organization/ministry, Hearts!! With evidence of miracles, signs and wonders that follows, it's proof that Jesus established Hearts and leads Hearts!!
What We Do
In Hearts, we work closely with churches and ministries to facilitate Biblical Training Workshops instructed by the Lord and the Holy Spirit to help women walk confidently in their destinies. Overcoming everyday struggles of adversities; fear of hopelessness and failure; powerlessness; feelings of being overwhelmed; discouragement; and insufficiency.We also offer voc ational training programs help and support
During these last days, God is raising up His daughters in an end-time army who are willing to commit their lives to the cause of the Kingdom: the Great Commission, fulfilling their destinies, winning souls. God’s planning to use each one of us in unique and marvelous ways, demonstrating His Power and Strength. However, as noble, yielded vessels how can we be used by God with hearts always stressed by misfortune; painful decisions; and hardships that turn into doubt, pain and sometimes tragedy that outweighs us? We cannot. As women destined for greatness, each in our own capacity by which we are called…we must never lose sight of God’s design for our lives; always being Kingdom-minded, putting God first before everything; being deliberate about planning against deviation; pushing back on problems, so problems don’t push inside of our hearts, and by faith, consistently moving ahead through the implementation process of accomplishing goals, overcoming odds as many great women of God have surrendering to God’s plan, not their own, to succeed for the greater glory that is come. It’s important that we be driven by God’s purpose, not our circumstances.
What We Believe
According to God's Truth
- The value of a noble woman who fears and loves God with all her heart, is excellent in her ways, spiritual, honest and righteous, and intelligent is more precious than jewels and her worth is far above the cost of rubies or pearls.
- Woman was never an after-thought to God. Woman like man was a part of God's Thoughts from the history of God's creation of the earth and heavens. God knew each of us before we were born. Jeremiah 1:5
- In the beginning, she, "woman," was created with "man" spiritually as one being before their physical bodies were formed. And, both were referred to as male and female. In Genesis 1:26, God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.” At this time, neither male nor female was made, but God referred to male and female as "man" and said "let them have dominion" over the fish, birds, cattle, all the earth and every creeping thing. It wasn't until in the 27th verse that the Bible says God created "man." And, when God created "man"...He called "man" "male and female." Genesis 1:27 says, "so God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them." And, God continued by blessing "them," (male and female called "man" whom He formed spiritually as one). Then, God said in Genesis 1:28, “be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it; have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over every living thing that moves on the earth.” The Bible says that on the seventh day God ended His Word, rested, blessed this day and sanctified it. Nothing had grown yet, because God had not caused it to rain. And, the Bible goes on to say..."and there was no man to till the ground; but a mist went up from the earth and watered the whole face of the ground." At this point, God had not yet created man's physical body. So, man (male and female) was not yet a "living being." Man was a spirit among other hosts (inhabitants) God created when He made the earth and the heavens. Man was not a complete individual having both spirit and body yet. It was only when the Bible says in Genesis 2:7 that God formed man out of the "dust of the ground" and "breathed into his nostrils the breath of life" that man became a "living being." And, when God created the body of man...the body of the female was not formed until later, yet female was still a part of man. While female wasn't yet a "living being," she was a host as was everything else God created to occupy the earth. After God put man in the Garden of Eden to cultivate it and keep it, it was then that God saw it wasn't beneficial, good for him to be alone saying in Genesis 2:18, “it is not good that man should be alone; I will make him a helper comparable to him.” And, God made Adam fall into a deep sleep, took a rib out of him, closed the area up and formed the body into a woman. And, the Bible says, then God brought the woman to Adam and "presented her to the man." Now, God had made man (male and female) as a living being. But, He created the physical body of the male, not the female first. Then, He created the physical body of the female forming a woman to be the man's helper, one that was comparable to him, suitable for him. God never intended for man to be alone from the very beginning, but to be joined with a wife God ordained to become one flesh (Genesis 2:24-25) and to be joined with Jesus to be one spirit. 1 Corinthians 6:17
- According to Scripture, a man and woman who were both made in the same "image and likeness of God" were created to have the same spiritual personality and moral likeness as the Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit. (Genesis 1: ) For this, we must be reborn of the Spirit, born again. John 3:1-21
- Women were created in the splendidness of God’s Glory made from the rib of man as the glory of man to be what God intended...Divine Creations of His Workmanship made in Christ for good works. Genesis 2:21-24, Ephesians 2:10
- God has a plan and purpose for each woman to walk in being the beautiful, powerful, empowering, spiritually-strong, sensitive, resourceful, dynamic, wise, loving, forgiving, compassionate and graceful creation God created.
- A woman's value in the home and her community is immeasurable.
- The heart matters more than anything with Jesus. It’s a living sanctuary, the place where He and the Father come to live within us…the place of which their love is expressed. It’s the ground that must be nurtured, watered and protected. It’s the garden of our soul and our spirit that expresses the beauty and fragrance of Heaven. It speaks what sometimes words cannot and when managed spiritually and physically with great care…it becomes the driver of determination from Life within.
You’re at the Right Place
If you’re tired of emotions getting the best of you?...feeling like you’re always coming up against entrenched forces…being hurt…bound by painful feelings…feeling stuck, lonely, and sometimes depressed…like your heart just isn’t at peace;
If you want to be a part of an International sisterhood of warriors at heart who believe despite the struggle and odds we face as women…that we can and are able do all things God called us unto through Jesus who gives us the strength to do them; and/or,
If you’re just looking for a place of support and encouragement…
...then, we here at Hearts, are here for you and welcome you with open arms of love.
Walking In Greatness
Remember, what we may feel like, because of adversity is not what we are: the truth is…we have more than one can measure…power that we must activate and use with authority. We have two options: use it or keep giving it away.
Walking in our power means taking courage in our hearts on the journey as warriors, going against the flow of negative currency, believing by faith, as eagles, we can soar to the highest heights of the dreams and visions God gives us, renewing our strength in the Lord whose hope we set are our desires and likeness in, always remaining contrite at heart, yielded for God to move in and upon according to His Will, Plan and Purpose. The only safe ground to stand upon is God’s truth. The real challenge is not what we face…it’s who we face…ourselves. It’s disobedient to worry and doubt what God called each of us to do and our ability to do it.
"No one engaged in warfare entangles himself with the affairs of this life, that he may please him who enlisted him as a soldier." ~2 Timothy 2:4
A great woman of God who deeply loved the Lord, Civil Rights Activist, Dr. Dorothy Irene Height, known as the Godmother of the Civil Rights Movement in America once said, “greatness is not measured by what a man or woman accomplishes, but by the opposition he or she has overcome to reach his goals.”
We’ll always be faced with adversity of some kind, but we can’t allow adversity to overcome us…we must overcome adversity through peace and love spiritually, emotionally, mentally and physically as living sacrifices, pure in heart, determined to do the Perfect Will of God.