Real growth isn’t defined by what we possess, but by we who become as people in Jesus.
Success is allowing Jesus to live in our hearts and,…
• It’s allowing Jesus to direct our steps, instead of others.
• It’s saying yes to love and no to hate when you’ve been betrayed.
• It’s doing something for someone that hurt you that you don’t want to do, but because you love Jesus, you do it anyway.
• It’s saying “I love you” instead of “I hate you.”
• It’s being patient with people you could cut off.
• It’s listening to others to really hear them when you can speak first.
• It’s being courteous and considerate instead of unkind and thoughtless.
• It’s choosing to wait on God for things and doing the work you need to do in the meantime instead of rushing and moving outside of His Will.
• It’s knowing the light in you from Jesus can cancel out all darkness.
• It’s moving with the authority God gives you in the instead of fear.
• It’s renewing your mind in God’s Word everyday instead of giving way to adversity in life.
• It’s confessing what you believe God says instead of what your emotions make you feel.
• It’s loving, living and moving with the precious Holy Spirit.
• It’s surrendering your heart to God everyday, in every way.
If you like this post, please click the “star” below on the lower right and the social media button of your choice to share with family and friends!
To God be all the Glory, Honor and Praise!!