"Strength and honor are her clothing; She shall rejoice in time to come." Proverbs 31:25
Warriors have one goal in sight…God's Will.
Welcome to Hearts, an International organization for women of God that helps you walk in God’s divine, individual plan and purpose for your life as an overcomer and achiever for the glory of the Kingdom!
The Dream God Gave Sabrina…
In April 2016, God gave Sabrina a dream revealing thousands of women around the world pregnant with dreams and visions given by Him that weren't being fulfilled, because of adversities they faced. In the dream, some of the women were still pregnant while others had infants and toddlers. The infants and toddlers didn't appear real; they represented the dreams and visions given. God was showing Sabrina while some women had started walking in their divine callings, they stopped and others simply aborted the dreams and visions all together. God made a point of revealing how this happens all over the world, because many are the hearts of His daughter's heavy laden with distress.
How Hearts Began…
After the dream God gave Sabrina, the Lord Jesus appeared several times to her explaining His concern about the hearts of women not being at peace. Jesus gave Sabrina detailed instructions for the commencement of what quickly turned International in one month just as He desired…an organization that services God’s daughters in the achievement of His plan and purpose for their lives. What's more amazing was that Jesus even told her what to name the organization…Hearts.
What We Do…
At Hearts, we facilitate churches and ministries with workshops, programs, inspiring social connections and prayer that help and support women walk strongly and confidently with love and faith in their destiny, overcoming everyday struggles of adversities; fear of hopelessness and failure; powerlessness; feelings of being overwhelmed; discouragement; and insufficiency.
During these last days, God is raising up His daughters in an end-time army who are willing to commit their lives to the cause of the Kingdom: the Great Commission, fulfilling their destinies, winning souls. God’s planning to use each one of us in unique and marvelous ways, demonstrating His Power and Strength. However, as noble, yielded vessels how can we be used by God with hearts always stressed by misfortune; painful decisions; and hardships that turn into doubt, pain and sometimes tragedy that outweighs us? We cannot. As women destined for greatness, each in our own capacity by which we are called…we must never lose sight of God’s design for our lives; always being Kingdom-minded, putting God first before everything; being deliberate about planning against deviation; pushing back on problems, so problems don’t push inside of our hearts, and by faith, consistently moving ahead through the implementation process of accomplishing goals, overcoming odds as many great women of God have surrendering to God’s plan, not their own, to succeed for the greater glory that is come. It’s important that we be driven by God’s purpose, not our circumstances.
What We Believe…
Women were created in the splendidness of God’s glory made from the rib of man to be the glory of man. In the beginning, she, woman, was blessed by God with man when God created “him; male and female” and “blessed them.”
(Genesis 1:27-28; 2:21-24)
- There is a purpose and plan for each woman to walk in her own individual greatness and beauty being the powerful, empowering, spiritually-strong, sensitive, resourceful, dynamic, wise, loving, forgiving, compassionate and graceful creation God created.
- Her value to the home and community is immeasurable.
- The heart matters more than anything with Jesus, because it’s a living sanctuary, the place where He and the Father come to live within us…the place of which their love is expressed. It’s the ground that must be nurtured, watered and protected. It’s the garden of our soul and our spirit that expresses the beauty and fragrance of Heaven. It speaks what sometimes words cannot and when managed spiritually and physically with great care…it becomes the driver of determination from Life within.
You’re at the Right Place…
- If you’re tired of emotions getting the best of you?…feeling like you’re always coming up against entrenched forces…being hurt…bound by painful feelings…feeling stuck, lonely, and sometimes depressed…like your heart just isn’t at peace;
- If you want to be a part of an International sisterhood of warriors at heart who believe despite the struggle and odds we face as women…that we can and are able do all things God called us unto through Jesus who gives us the strength to do them; and/or,
- If you’re just looking for a place of support and encouragement…
…then, we here at Hearts, are here for you and welcome you with open arms of love.
Walking In Greatness…
Remember, what we may feel like, because of adversity is not what we are: the truth is…we have more than one can measure…power that we must activate and use with authority. We have two options: use it or keep giving it away.
Walking in our power means taking courage in our hearts on the journey as warriors, going against the flow of negative currency, believing by faith, as eagles, we can soar to the highest heights of the dreams and visions God gives us, renewing our strength in the Lord whose hope we set are our desires and likeness in, always remaining contrite at heart, yielded for God to move in and upon according to His Will, Plan and Purpose. The only safe ground to stand upon is God’s truth. The real challenge is not what we face…it’s who we face…ourselves. It’s disobedient to worry and doubt what God called each of us to do and our ability to do it.
A great woman of God who deeply loved the Lord, Civil Rights Activist, Dr. Dorothy Irene Height, known as the Godmother of the Civil Rights Movement in America once said, “greatness is not measured by what a man or woman accomplishes, but by the opposition he or she has overcome to reach his goals.”
We’ll always be faced with adversity of some kind, but we can’t allow adversity to overcome us…we must overcome adversity through peace and love spiritually, emotionally, mentally and physically as living sacrifices, pure in heart, determined to do the Perfect Will of God.
You may be called by God…but, you have to walk in it as a warrior to fulfill your destiny.
A warrior always focuses, keeping sight of the goal…God…And, His Good Purpose.
Join Hearts today…we look forward to celebrating victory with you!
Join Hearts with hundreds of other women around the world! It only takes a couple of minutes!